Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New TimTams

There is a new flavor of TimTams that has just come out. Dark Chocolate Mint. It taste like a thin mint girl scout cookie but ten times better, if you can imagine that!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday, my Tuesdays have been getting lots better these days. Jason is starting to get harder on us with Boot Camp. We had a helluva run today. I'm getting pretty fit over here!

Tomorrow is the Swimming Carnival so I'm sure Ill have more to post tomorrow night! Bye for now! :) haha "C" girls, I hope you get that joke!

Zephaniah 3:17

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I don't even know what a timtam is!

    Great job on the boot camp workouts. I did my longest run ever on Saturday...6.4 miles. I will increase that by 1 1/2 miles this weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to increase each week so that I will be ready by the end of April for the run. Some days are harder than others!

    Good luck on the swimming...go green!

    Love you!
    Aunt Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeey Kathleeen! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy. Matter of Fact I gotta go right now.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA def got that "bye for now"! :) I definitely don't miss all those emails! haha! I heard someone say the word BEEF the other day and I thought of you!!! I miss you Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so proud of your workouts!!!

    and there is no cookie better than a thin mint- bring me a timtam to prove it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete