Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oussum

Today one of my kids drew me a picture and wrote me a note. The picture was of a car, of course and the note said, 'you a oussum' which means 'you are awesome' Then I asked him to write his name on it and he said, "oh you want my autograph?" so then he wrote a bunch of scribbles cause I guess he thinks that's what an autograph is. man, I'm gonna miss these kids.

Oh and Kerri Anne is pretty much the coolest Aussie ever. So happy that she is my BFF here and that we get along so great! I especially love walking around the school grounds with her while we are on duty. Today one of her kids had the best quote of all..."Everyone! If you throw away a Justin Bieber picture....you're all getting a warning!" (as she is swishing her hair and acting very diva-like) haha Explanation: Today the kids got magazines from the library that were free for them to take. They had some pics of the Beebs and the boys were tearing them out of their magazines and putting it in the bin. Kerrie Anne's student obvi has Bieber Fever and she was not happy to see this. When the kids are naughty here the teachers give them a warning in the behavior chart so I guess she thought she would start giving her classmates a warning if they continued to tear up the JB pics! Priceless!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, beautiful Mama!! I love you so much and I wish I could be there for your birthday! See you in 15 days! kiss kiss!

Psalm 116:17

No comments:

Post a Comment