Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last SPLAT

Tonight was the last SPLAT. :( We had a bbq and everyone brought something to go along with it. Everyone really liked the pumpkin pie! Brittni and Ash got me a going away gift of some TimTams of course, a West Coast Eagles scarf, a DVD of The Castle which I think is going to be a lot like Best In Show. It has a sticker on the front that says "Australia's Favourite Film". I have heard a lot about it so I am really excited to watch it! It was a great night and I dont think I can describe it any other way. They made me feel like such a part of the group and I hope to stay in touch with them for years to come. I am so blessed and so thankful for all that I have been blessed with. I only have 4 more days of teaching left and I know I am going to be a mess when I have to leave the kids on Tuesday. This has been one of the best things I have ever done. I havent even really talked to my family in a few days because I have run out of money on my phone and havent added more so Mama and Daddy, just know that I am safe and I miss you but I will see you in 8 days! Ill top off my phone this weekend to touch base. Love y'all!

Colossians 3:23

3 comments:

  1. Heeeeey Kathleeen!!! i cannot believe this is your final week. I continue to pray for you so that you are safe and that God is with you as you begin your goodbyes. I know that it will be bitter sweet for you. Please know that you have been in our thoughts and prayers since you were that little baby that used to say Gimme the Ball Gimme the ball.. We love you and Miss you I cannot wait to see you and hear all about your adventure. We will be in G'ville for Easter but as soon as we return and you are done with School we will get together.

    Love you so much

    uncle D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for safe travels for you!! I miss you and I can't believe how close you are to coming home!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Danny - have a wonderful easter in G'ville and I will see you when you get back! Will you start a blog while you are out of town so I can keep up with your adventures? :)

    Alice - Thanks so much! I know I cant believe how soon it is until I will be home! I read your letter again tonight! haha love you!

    ReplyDelete